A nice easy combo is Bolt, hit with spade, Bolt.
- Qi Missile: Shoot a projectile that deals flat damage, but no knockback
- Bolt: Strikes target wit hlightning dealing weapon damage plus flat damage with a chance to stun
- Cold Burst: Launches a chill all around you, slowing all enemies hit
- Meteor: Launches a ball in front of you. All enemies around the impact take knockback, weapon damage, flat damage, and additional damage ove time. A direct hit results in a 15% overall increase in damage.
- Reverb: Causes your attacks to add a stacking buff (max 10 stacks) to yourself. For each stack a percentage of your spell damage reverberates as healing to the lowest health ally nearby
- Static: Reduces target attack speed by a percentage for 10 seconds
- Ice Walk: Allows the caster to fly around on a sheet of ice. However, speed increases exponentially traveling downward and decreases exponentially travelling upward.
- Earth Spire: Hits target wit ha spire of earth dealing weapon plus flat damage, the target gains a debuff that increases the damage taken for a time (stacks 5 times)
- Elephant Spirit:For a time, the casters spells deal 50% bonus damage and 1000% threat. Each heart of damage taken during this time reduces the cooldown and duration of this skill by one second. Each heart of damage dealt extends the duration by one second.
- Snow Bind: Root target in place with snow for a time
- Hailstorm: Fire a stream of hailstones at the enemy dealing flat damage and slowing them
- Sing: Reduces targets armor by a percentage for a time
- Shock: Stuns all nearby enemies for a time
- Storm: A storm rages around the caster. enemies caught within take increasing damage each second. each time damage is dealt, a stacking debuff that slows the target is also applied
A Monk equips 2 special items. A Bound Tome in the off-hand, and a Spade in the primary.
- The spade does minor weapon damage, however instead of blocking on right click, the spade charges up a knockback spell that can be used for no qi cost. Walking around with this psell charged causes no move speed penalty as blocking would.
- Bound Tomes increase the severity and/or effectiveness of the debuffs applied by the Monk's abilities